Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ossiginac Bridal Shower

All the Family
Lee Ann, Trisia, Shari, Marie, Me, Rita, Jolene, and Lorie.
Special thank you to Jolene and Lee Ann for planning such a wonderful shower.
I loved it will remember it always!!!

My mother-in-laws to be
Shari Volk (mom) and Lorie Ossiginac (stepmom)

Marie and I stand in front of PJ's Abbey

Nestled in the heart of "Old Towne Orange" PJ's Abbey restaurant is designed from an original Gothic style, Victorian Baptist Church built in 1891. The Abbey offers a quaint setting surrounded by original stained glass windows, polished wood furnishings, a whole lot of history, and for me new beginnings.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellen, I am so glad I was able to attend your bridal shower in California. It was so nice to meet Chad's family! I can tell they really care about you!

Marie

Unknown said...

Everyone looks very happy in these pictures, so the event was surely an enjoyable one. We too had great fun at my cousin’s birthday last week. It was a late night party at one of the nearby home studios NYC and there were a lot of guests so the environment of the party was absolutely crazy. So was the hangover the next morning.